Articulate skins – custom development and training
Webducate regularly uses the excellent software provided by Articulate for the rapid development of e-learning resources. With the growing popularity of this software it is increasingly important to differentiate your courses by using custom Articulate skins. These skins can also incorporate additional functionality not provided by the generic Articulate Presenter players as well as offering the possibility to brand courses to provide a unique and integrated learning experience. (View example skinned Articulate presentation)
Benefits provided by custom Articulate skins:
- Differentiate your e-learning resources from other Articulate users.
- Incorporate additional functionality not available in the Articulate presenter player (e.g. a pop-up glossary or FAQ).
- Apply branding to presentations to excite your corporate clients.
- Simplfy the player interface to minimise distractions.
We now offer some skins free as downloadable artpkg files:
Custom skin development
If you are looking for an Articulate Presenter skin to differentiate your e-learning courses from the crowd, then get in touch now for a quote. We can create skins to meet your exact needs including design and functionality so don’t be afraid to ask.
Skin development training
Webducate is now offering on-line and face-to-face (in the UK) training for would be skin developers. This training includes:
- An overview of Articulate skins describing exactly how they work and what the limitations are.
- Flash source files for a generic skin which which you can use as a basis for your own custom skin designs incorporating all the functionality you are likely to need including:
- Slide progress time line
- Pop up menu with hide and reveal sub slides
- Pop-up volume slider
- Hide and reveal slide notes, attachments and presenter details
- and much more…
- Any functionality that you require that is not available in the supplied skin source files can be developed on request.
- Responsive and comprehensive email support while you create your first articulate skins.
This training aims to get would-be articulate skin developers up and running in the shortest possible time while providing helpful timely support if problems are encountered. In order to get the most from this training familiarity with Adobe Flash and actionscript 2.0 are required. For more information on this training and the costs involved please contact us.