Dragster is our rapid authoring tool to create innovative drag and drop activities using multimedia. It has a versatility that lends itself to many different applications in any discipline. So if you are looking to create engaging drag and drop activities to excite and engage your students? Then Dragster is the tool for you offering key features of:
Rapid on-line authoring
Create and download your activities any time and anywhere with an easy to use on-line authoring system.
Provide rich feedback
On submitting their answer you can optionally display to the student the correct areas, the correct positions and pop-up text feedback for each activity draggable element.
Record and analyse student responses
Choose to record the scores and positions for activity attempts on the Webducate system for tutor / student / peer review and analysis.
Dragster 3 offers many more features…
- Flexible target authoring – define image target areas of any size, shape and number per element.
- Add elements during activity – create brainstorming activities where participants generate the draggable elements.
- Published activity files – activity files are exported and can be located on any PC, web server or VLE.
- Activity embed code – an optional embed code is asvailable for each activity to enable easy sharing on blogs or web pages.
- Draggable images – activities can use images or text boxes/labels as the draggable elements.
- Scoring – numeric scores can be allocated to
correct, close and missed elements. The overall score is presented as a percentage in feedback.
- Wiki activities – where participants collaborate to generate and position concepts or labels. An activity version history can be viewed.
- Scorm 1.2 publishing – activities can be published in Scorm format for activity tracking in compatible VLEs.
- All activity text editable – all text displayed
within activities is defined during activity authoring providing the
flexibility to customize and internationalize activities.
- Easy activity customization – activity settings allow easy authoring of colours used, label and text sizes etc.
- Keyboard controls – activities can be taken without using a mouse using only keyboard keys maximising activity accessibility (keyboard controls).
- 2 activity layouts – Landscape and portrait activity layouts.
Example Dragster 3 activities
Try more example Dragster 3 activities:
appropriate continents. This activity calculates a percentage accuracy