- The system – the on-line myWebducate tool authoring and administration system.
- The tool – the complete set of published files that make up an authored tool (an AMP presentation, a web poll, a Dragster activity)
- The author – a user of the myWebducate authoring and administration system who creates resources
- The subscription – an annual payment made to provide the author with access the myWebducate authoring and administration system
- A valid subscription allows a single author to access the system for a period of 365 consecutive days. Any published tools may continue to be used after the expiration of the related author’s subscription. However access to the system will NOT be provided for the editing, republishing or administration of previously published tools following the expiration of the author’s subscription.
- The published tool is only to be used for educational purposes and any use of the published tool for commercial purposes is prohibited unless explicit written permission has been obtained from Webducate.
- The access to the system associated with a single subscription is provided on the understanding that the related login details and so the associated facilities of the system are only to be used by a single individual and are specifically not to be shared between or used by multiple authors.
- You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, transfer, sublicence or otherwise share your login to the system.
- You will not yourself or through any third party decompile, reverse engineer or diassemble the Webducate tools or system, or otherwise reduce the tools or system to a perceivable form.
- You may not modify the tools or create derivative work based upon the tools.
- Webducate reserves the right at any time to withdraw use of the the system and tools, or terminate this agreement if your activities or those of related third parties are considered by Webducate in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate or unlawful.
- Any failure to comply with this licence agreement will result in the termination of your subscription.
- This licence agreement gives you limited licence to use the system and tools. Webducate retains all rights, title and interest including all copyrights to the system and the tools.
- Warranty disclaimer – the system, tools and associated documentation are provided as is without representation or warranties and by accepting this agreement you are agreeing to use these at your own risk. To the fullest extent possible by law Webducate disclaims all warranties of any kind whether expressed, implied or statutory.
- The availability of the system for authoring or delivery of the tools is not guaranteed and no reimbursement will be made for loss of access or provision of services.
- You specifically acknowledge that Webducate is and will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct by you or other third party as it relates to the system and the tools.
- Webducate shall not be liable for any infection by any virus or damage to any computer that results from the use of or download from the system or tools.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Webducate from and against all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the system and tools.
- Webducate shall have the right at any time to change, modify or add to the terms of this agreement and the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the product.